Lahore: Fire dowsed at Electronics Market on Hall Road

November 23, 2013 9:29 PM

33 0

No casual­ties or injuri­es were report­ed.

LAHORE: The Electronics Market at Hall Road in Lahore on Saturday caught fire, but fire brigades managed to put it out in time, Express News reported.

The market houses various electronic equipment, particularly mobile accessories.

Reports indicated that the fire was caused by a lit cigarette which someone had discarded inside the market.

The fire quickly engulfed several shops in the congested market and the area was cordoned off until rescue services put the flames out.

No casualty or injuries were reported, but the flames may have caused a heavy financial loss considering the kind of equipment that may have been damaged.

Source: tribune.com.pk

To category page

Loading...